Friday, August 31, 2007

friday's feast

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?


well, if you make me stick to a human being it would be my wife. if you don't limit it to that i would say it was God.

Soup

If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

it would have to be spain.

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?

the birth of both of our children.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

i would shave my head and fast to raise money to help feed the people in the world who go hungry every day.

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

ideal age... to me it is more about how long to be married before you have kids. i would say that you need to be married at least 5 years before having kids. that way you can travel and do stuff that you can't do after you have kids.

6 comments:

Melli said...

GREAT feast! I WANTED to say God for my appetizer too -- but it DID say "person" and so I didn't...

Love your main course! (and we served the same salad!)

Anonymous said...

loved your main course :) Wonderful feast this week!

Ginafish said...

But we were only married 3 years before having kids... :D

Anonymous said...

Excellent feast...have a great weekend:)

bonggamom said...

Great Main Course... I had a similar answer. If you're going to be a celebrity, at least do something useful with your fame.

Nita said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week!