Friday, August 24, 2007

friday's feast 05

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

robert duvall... just because i think he is a great actor (and i like his voice)! also, because my favorite movie is lonesome dove. my second choice would be tommy lee jones... i like his voice and i like his a acting.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

alligators like mascara on new days!

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

it would be right after adam and eve got kicked out of the garden, so i could ask them "what were you thinking!?!?!?!" ... my second choice would be back in the wild west, except i would be just a simple rancher/farmer.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.

"time after time" by cyndi lauper. one of my first "girlfriends" (her name was rhonda) when i was in junior high said this was our song... i don't like the song but i really, really, really liked her. it was one of those times when you really liked someone and by some miracle of fate she likes you too. it was strange though... we only saw each other at school and talked on the phone. i never got to kiss her and that always pissed me off.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

if i am hot and sweaty then i like cold water... if it is early in the morning or right before i go to bed i like to use warm water. cold refreshes, warm relaxes.

11 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Well, if I wouldn't have been able to have the opportunity to have a kiss from my BOYfriend back in school....I'd be p o'd too!!

Hey, have you ever seen the movie [I think the title is correct] Front Range. The one with Duvall and Costner...I really like that one too. You may, if you haven't...since you like the old west.

Ginafish said...

You think of a song that reminds you of an old flame KNOWING that your wife is going to read this?? Either you are brave or an eegit... :) Hmmm...

Rox said...

Your nut sentence is SO clever!! I love it!! :-) :-)

LEA said...

I like Tommy Lee Jones too! He has a distinct southern accent.
Your soup cracked me up!
But not as much as your wife!! LOL

Great feast today, and thank you for visiting mine.

Linda said...

"Time after time"...I'm going to have that tune in my head all day. The wild west would be great. I'd be the Annie Oakley type.

Great Feast!!

Anonymous said...

your soup is hilarious!! So is your salad. Great feast.

Lady of Musotopia said...

LOL at your soup and salad :)
Sorry about your main course - Cyndi Lauper tends to have that effect on males ;) (only kidding)
I really enjoyed your feast - thanks for sharing and may you have a great weekend :D

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I like Robert Duvalls voice too! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great Friday!

Kristine said...

Hey, maybe it's not too late. It's possible that you can still run into Rhonda, right? Hopefully she's not married yet. ;p

Anonymous said...

LOL on your nut sentence! Clever:)

Anonymous said...

Cyndi Lauper...*guffaw* Now that's another one I remember from my childhood. You spewing out the lyrics of Ice Ice Baby brought back scars to my perfect life. Hahahahaha!